- Does your landing page have multiple offers for a visitor to choose from?
- Does your landing page get targeted traffic? (from PPC campaigns, search queries, etc.)
- Do you think most visitors on the landing page are actively interested for your offering?
- Does your landing page contain a screenshot, demo or sample of what is being offered?
- Is there a clear, concise and prominent headline which describes benefits to the visitor?
- Does your landing page lists benefits (not features) in the first paragraph?
- Is your landing page long? (more than 2 pages)
- Do you offer anything for free on your landing page?
- Is there more than one call to action (or possible next steps) on the landing page?
- Is your call to action large in size as compared to other elements on page?
- Is color of your call to action different than other elements on the page?
- Does your call to action contain persuasive text (as opposed to generic "Submit" or "Click Here")?
- Is your call to action below the page fold?
- Does your landing page have more than 3 outgoing links?
- Is your call to action and ad-copy (benefits, headline, etc.) located close to each other?
- Is your landing page spread across multiple steps/pages?
- Does your landing page requires a lot of information to be filled?
- Does your landing page contain testimonials (or logos) from existing customers?
- Does your landing page shows proof of benefits (that you promise)?
- Do you prominently display icons/images to assure safety and security of data?
- Is your landing page on HTTPS (secure protocol)?
Friday, April 27, 2012
The best 21 checklist to optimize your landing page.
Posted by SEO Service at 3:42:00 PM