Sunday, July 22, 2007

Search engine optimizer tips to get high page rank

Focus on high quality back links, that mean back links from a high PR site than yours, site related to your blogs/website category, site with no bad neighborhood, check there age, check whether they having spammy title tags.

Now brush up the Meta tags. Don’t repeat keywords, use target relevant keywords. We can write the Meta tags in the settings I mean blogger users. Search Engine Optimization tools is there to search good relevant keywords.

ALT tags are also important so add ALT tags to each and every image but blogger user no need to worry by default it takes the ALT tags. Yesterday I was finding the way to put our own ALT tag title but couldn’t found any solution, so if anybody knows how to insert our own tags in ALT tags (I mean for blogger user) then please comment me.

I have seen people use to keep Blog Roll Links, In my opinion don’t keep blog roll links although if you want to keep then maintain a small list of blog roll.
Work on keyword, check the keyword density this will help you a lot.

AddThis Social Bookmark ButtonAddThis Feed Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google